SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine is Here to Help with Fire Damage at a Local Laundromat!
SERVPRO of Greater St. Augustine is helping a local laundromat with fire and smoke damage restoration after a fire. The source of the fire was one of the dryers where a customer was drying a grease-covered towel, which then ignited into flames.
As you can see from the walkthrough, the damage from the initial fire goes beyond the source of the loss. Our crews are onsite to wipe down and clean all affected areas to get the business up and running at full capacity as quickly as possible, making it "Like it never even happened."